We are looking for talented, friendly, brilliant, creative, energetic, compassionate, courteous, caring, thoughtful, fun, and funny people to build and grow the company together.
For these positions, we are looking for highly talented Search Engine Marketing Specialists, with particular skillsets with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Remarketing and SEO.
Besides your skillsets, you have a friendly personality that shines with the ability to collaborate with the team, but also knows how to buckle down and work independently. One of the things that is cool about you, is that you are extremely obsessive about technology and the internet. You find it a place to collaborate and share, and a place where marketing is targeted and efficient. You’d jump at the opportunity to develop and work in a marketing platform that is cutting edge and effective. You follow tech blogs and want to be a thought leader in showing how your approach to Adwords and Social Media marketing is better than the rest.
Your pride shines through the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of your campaigns. You probably beam with enthusiasm whenever anyone wants to chat about what you accomplish and are eager to show off everything that you’ve done. You are excited to show off your quality scores, conversion rates, and testing results. Or, conversely, you are excited to show off how many likes, followers, or comments you are driving. You thrive on data driven decisions and relentlessly tweak, test, and study to drive continuous improvement.
The primary responsibilities of this positions will be to manage and optimize Search Engine Marketing initiatives including Google Adwords, Analytics, and SEO intiatives (for all of our current businesses and new/developing product lines – and this includes Google/Bing/Etc, PPC campaigns, and SEO). Having talents and experiences in other digital marketing such as email marketing and social media marketing (planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting) on all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, blogs and others, is a plus.
Some Key Elements:
- You are an expert in utilizing Google Adwords and have optimized and grown profitable campaigns
- You are excited (not scared) about managing large Adwords campaigns in excess of $100,000
- Talented in creating textual ads and specific calls to action.
- Familiar and skilled in all of Google’s ad formats – PLA’s, texts, images, etc – and knows when to use each
- Experience in interest based advertising and knows the best companies to utilize for those approaches
- Experience in re-marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Drip-Series marketing strategies
- Embraces testing, optimization, and data driven improvement activities
- Creative Team Player, but very independent and accomplished when assuming individual assignments.
- Be a self-starter and embrace new technologies
- Has an entrepreneurial attitude
- Familiar with and has utilized Google Adwords, SEM, PPC, CTR
- Comfortable with Hootsuite and other social media automation tools
- Comfortable with Hubspot and other marketing automation tools.
- YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social media channel account management and optimization
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing
Education and Experience:
- Can show that they have grown/spent tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars through Adwords and other SEM campaigns.
- Can show that they have managed re-marketing campaigns
- Can show that they have utilized white hat SEO strategies.
- Formal college education from a technical school or university is highly desirable.
- Experiences/portfolio trumps formal education. If you got a great portfolio of experiences, let’s see it!
The Good Stuff:
- A generous market salary and full benefits package is provided to all team members.
- Educational opportunities will be available and encouraged.
- Willing to travel occasionally to participate in internet marketing conferences
- Family-Friendly workplace
- Work from home, on-site, or remotely — We work with you to manage all of our personal responsibilities.